Tuesday 5 November 2013

About Me!

Every year January I buy a small book, sort of a journal and keep it as a diary. A diary means different things to all of us, but for me its a personal book where i write anything, sometimes even those unimaginable. Its not the story of my life since its not about how i feel that day, what happened to me or anything of that sort BUT yes its the story of my life only understandable to me showing me where I am coming from and where I am going... hahaha from:
  •  birthdays,
  •  important contacts, 
  • to do list for each day, 
  • my monthly budget, 
  • what i want to buy for my home each month, 
  • what i want to achieve at the end of the year,
  • minutes of the meetings i attend
  • Special quotes
  • My dreams, 
  • my achievements
  • some handy tips
Its funny how all these can be done electronically using phones, computers but I prefer the old-fashioned way. Yes I am computer literate, have a laptop, using a smartphone(not really but kind of...) so you get the point. I have all these diaries for each year. The only things I transfer from my previous diary to the new one are the things i wanted to achieve but couldn't achieve that year and I still want to achieve.

And this year just a month ago I lost my diary for this year, just towards the end of the year.!!! You can imagine... I didn't realize the power behind these diaries until I lost that diary. Believe me when I say my life was at stand-still for close to a month. I knew what i needed to do for that month but couldn't do it because now it was like everything was scrambled up. Stressed, unproductive, annoyed, can't even explain the feeling..

But that aside, this is not the purpose of this blog..... I LOVE WRITING. And thats it!! But we can save that for another day, isnt it?????